Dovo "Bismarck" Straight Razor, Pearl Acrylic, 6/8"
Please Login / Register to view pricing and purchase products.
The DOVO razor No. 2 in 6/8 inch is called BISMARCK®. In the 20th century, as it is today, the name stands for the highest level of razor art from Solingen. With a world-class blade firmly held by an acrylic pearl handle, this irresistible vintage commodity is simply beautiful. Considered a top-shelf quality product, this item is an excellent option for bundling with other articles of the same grade. The special thing about this model is its characteristic elegant look, the high weight, and its incomparable handling.
- Hand-ground 6/8".
- Full hollow ground blade.
- Provides and comfortable and stable grip.
- Bismark name etched in gold on the center of the blade.
- Gold wash runs the length of the blade and throughout the tang and tail.
- Size: 6/8”.
- Blade: Swedish Carbon Steel.
- Point: Round.
- Handle: Pearl Acrylic.
Made in Solingen, Germany.